- Open your Google calendar in a browser
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the address of the calendar you require in the field provided. (addresses shown below)
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
- Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.
- Open the calendar app on your Mac
- Choose New Calendar Subscription from the File menu
- Enter the address of the calendar you require in the field provided and click subscribe.
Use (copy and paste) these addresses to subscribe as explained above: